The Limerick coal mine was located near Mill Creek in the Park Valley addition on the northeast corner of Alma. The Limerick brothers were bankers, land speculators, and the owners of this mining operation at Alma. Henry Hutton is listed as the engineer for the mining operation. This view, circa 1890, was donated to the WCHS by Fred Herrmann.
Leave a Reply